When I grow up, I'm going to be a grown up.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Goodbye Uncle Dennis

Uncle Dennis passed away this weekend. Very very sad. My heart goes out to his family and his sweet daughters.

Here is how we should all remember Uncle Dennis. (the following story may be messed up a bit as I was in my early teens when it happened) One summer day he was driving down the road and saw a beautiful blonde girl (Aunt Michelle) driving next to him. He was pulled up next to her at a light and didn't know what to do or say. Both of their windows were down and he KNEW he couldn't let her get away.

What did he come up with?

"Want a bite?" (he said to her out his window, gesturing to his hamburger)

Classic. and it worked. They got together, eventually married, and had two beautiful daughters.

Go Uncle Dennis.

We will miss you.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

word. they told that story at the funeral.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home