When I grow up, I'm going to be a grown up.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm all the wealthy

Something is starting to occur to me in my “old” age. I’m poor. POOR POOR POOR. Most of my clothes are YEARS old. My jewelry and shoes are from ebay. My dishes are cracked. My couches have holes. My makeup is from the grocery store. My panties are warn. My coat is from Target. I make scrambled eggs for my family for dinner at least once a week. And I love Ramen.

BUT? I am SUPER WEALTHY. Super. I have a husband that is CRAZY about me. I have a brown eyed son that is happy and has a great round Italian body that I love to hug and kiss. I have 2 cats that I adore. My parents are alive and young and LOVE me. And my Sister? Forget about it. She is amazing. I could say hate or complain words to her every day and she’d still listen. She even came home at midnight one New Years Eve when I was sad to kiss ME at midnight, then back out she went. I have aunts and uncles and friends… I am soooo wealthy.

I am a daughter, grand daughter, great grand daughter, mother, wife, sister, aunt, daughter in law, sister in law, niece and friend.

Poor will come and go (hopefully mostly go). But this wealth of mine will last a lifetime.

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

i read this yesterday, and didn't know what to say, and came back and re-read this and still didn't know what to say. this should be published.

also? i love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home