When I grow up, I'm going to be a grown up.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Well said, crazy lady!

So, leave it to Roseanne to say it perfectly:

As spoken to Newsweek.

On being fat: "I used to just gorge," she says. "Now I gorge all day on smaller amounts. I'm still fat and I always will be and I don't care."

On irritating people: "The truth is I like it or I won't do it. It's fun to see what's underneath all the the fake niceness, when you scratch [the surface] and you see the crazy person come out."

I hope I don't wait until my 50's to quit it! Quit worring about being 'nice' and just be real. Real is wayyyy more interesting EVERY time.

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

that is awesome. i love being a surface scratcher. show me your guts. your real you. then i'll decide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home